CLOSING DEALS AROUND THE GLOBE
The newest volume of The Mark publication is now available and has become a valuable resource for industry professionals seeking to navigate the complexities of the mergers and acquisitions landscape. This volume provides inside knowledge and expert perspectives of Benchmark International’s elite M&A professionals.
- What Working Capital Is Not
- Don't Panic: The M&A Landscape in 2023
- Can AI Play Nice With M&A?
- How much money are you leaving on the table?
- Transitioning a Multi-Generational Family Business
- Trade Sale or Sale to Employees?
- Engagement, Succession & Governance
- And more
This exclusive edition, titled 'Going Global,' dives into helpful topics for business owners, entrepreneurs, and investors while also providing readers updates within the M&A Industry and Benchmark International's growing success. This version of The Mark will introduce you to the team from our newly established office in Düsseldorf, Germany, as well as highlight news from our other offices around the globe.
- What Are The Pros and Cons of an IPO?
- What Financial Ratios Can I Use To Assess And Improve My Business?
- What Are The M&A Sources of Capital?
- The M&A Process From A Buyer's Perspective
- A Deep Drive on Strategic Buyers
- Extracting Balance Sheet Cash At Deal Closing
- Top 9 Reasons Business Owners Seek an M&A Strategy
- Why Your M&A Strategy Needs A Marketing Strategy
- Preserving Company Legacy During A Business Sale
- Deals Are Made To Be Done